Re: gmc spawning question.

>  I'll try and get some debug info for you, but first let me make sure I am
>  really seeing a problem.  How can I be sure that there are two seperate
>  procceses (I assumed there were because it complaigned of someone already
>  controlling the desktop (that and it added another gmc to the ps list)) do
>  these things really mean that there are two processes?

If `ps' says there are two processes, then there are two processes :-)

If GMC is complaining about someone already taking clicks on the root
window, it means it.  This indicates some weird problem, since it
should be able to find itself via CORBA --- the server is initialized
way before it checks for someone taking clicks on the root window.

  Federico