RE: GNOME Usability Improvements - Fix the window manager!

I think people agree that the eject=trash thing is prety much out. I'd say
that this may not be the place for a drag option at all, just a context
menu.(IMHO)

The thing about the mac is that that one software action (the drag to
trash) physicly ejects the disk. For most of us (running on PCs) we have
to right click on the icon, select unmount, then manualy eject the disk.

Can it be set up so that the eject button on the CDROM/zip drive unmounts
and ejects the media?

--Ben