Re: Gnome Icon Status Report #1 -- The "We need nearly hundred" report

+++ Sun, Aug 08, 1999 at 10:56:22AM -0400 +++
Ben Frantzdale e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> For anyone who's interested, I've put the tarball of icons I mentioned
> earlier (to fill up the foot menu) at
> http://www.arhs.net/~frantzdb/icons.tar.gz
> Not all of them are great, but most are better than nothing :-)

Have they been put into CVS somewhere?

> --Ben
>
> PS
> I'm interested in helping to paint more icons.

That's great...

mawa
--
They're expending enough energy just taking in oxygen on a daily
basis, you think they have any synaptic activity left over to devote