Enlightenment appearance on FreeBSD vs. RedHat

Good evening all.  Quick question (I think):

FreeBSD 3.2 Machine:

Intel 166 non-MMX
32MB RAM
2, 1GB IDE
512MB swap
1MB S3 video
14" SVGA monitor

RedHat 6.0 Machine:

Intel 233 MMX
32MB RAM
128MB swap
7, 1GB SCSI
1MB Daytona64
15" SVGA monitor

Please advise if more details are needed.

On the RedHat box, the Enlightenment desktop looks a great deal like a
Win9x (sorry for the comparison) desktop complete with an "Explorer"
(Midnight Commander, right?), Control Panels, etc.

On the FreeBSD box, it looks, well, wierd.  Virtually nothing on the
desktop plus a bunch of icons that are shaped like something out of a
Star Trek TNG movie.

Further, I can't get any serious functionality out of the FreeBSD box
(change networking, etc.), but on the RedHat box I have what appears to
be total control via Enlightenment.

Have I done something wrong?

Thanks for your help.

RAB
begin:vcard
n:Bettle;Roy
tel;work:(949) 452-1203
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.criterion-group.com
org:Criterion Group, Inc.
version:2.1
email;internet:rbettle@criterion-group.com
title:President
note:Businesses that depend on computers, depend on us.
adr;quoted-printable:;;26895 Aliso Creek Road=0D=0ASuite B404;Aliso Viejo;CA;92656;USA
fn:Bettle, Roy
end:vcard