Re: White Space (Re: UI suggestion: gnome-dock)

If you do not want text+icons in the toolbar buttons, just change your
preferences in the control center (it should be under user interface
options, application defaults).  As for excessive white space, this is a
little harder to fix (and quite a subjective criticism -- I think the
spaced out GUI looks quite nice personally).

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/