Re: GNOME Usability Improvements - Fix the window manager!

On Aug/05/1999, James Aylett wrote:

> On another gnome / wm issue, while I'm here - is there no way of saying
> "don't move this window without my permission" to the wm? It really ought to

	Isn't it the "Sticky" option that Enlightenment has? :-m I think it
does just what you say :-m

--
Roberto Suarez Soto              |     If I could, I would surrender myself
mailto:ask4it@bigfoot.com        |         to that which is pure and true