Ease of use (was Call for constructive user criticism.)

I think a solution would be to use 2 skins for each program. A simple skin
and a complex one. There can be an option in gnomecc to set the user into
guru mode. LibGlade can help do this. The user would have a simple
noncomplex "toaster like" program if they aren't in guru mode, and us guru's
get all the advanced features.