Re: Talking to a wall? (tactless, yet rude:)

On 04-Aug-99 Kuba Winnicki wrote:
> Jacob Berkman wrote:
>>
>> mawarkus@t-online.de (Matthias Warkus) writes:
>>
>> > Recently I posted an idea regarding the panel: it would be nice if
>> > panel launchers hadn't got that 1-pixel border around that prevents
>> > them from being clicked if the mouse pointer is pinned against the
>> > edge of the screen.
>>
>> Personally, I find that pixel useful for bringing up the right click
>> menu.  So, which way is best is debatable.
>
> As long as you have panel's `hide buttons' enabled that wouldn't be a
> problem at all. Just click in the corner of screen, which is even faster
> accessible place than a certain button on the edge, and then pop up the
> menu.

I didn't know we could click on the arrow to acess the menu. But I bet lot's of
new user's won't also know. They'll keep trying to hit that 3 pixel space
between launchers.

I don't know how could this be improved, I just know the hide buttons don't
seem like they're right clickable.

Eduardo

POLI:Projecto Português de Documentação do Linux
http://www.poli.org