Re: Call for constructive user criticism.

> >   Although it's mostly an E related feedback:
> >     - Resizing windows by simple click and drag can only be done at the
> >       bottom corners, this is rather disturbing since all other WM I know
> >       alllow this on all corners (this could be a setting option problem,
> >       I'm using the default RH-6.0 setup).
>
> This is 100% an E theme thing. Get a different theme from e.themes.org
> (I thought the default theme for RH6.0 was a windowsy one that could
> resize on the sides and top...)

  Then may I suggest the RedHat guys to ship with a theme allowing to
resize on all corners next time ?

  thanks (and also to whoever fixed/improved gnome-pager !),

Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C, INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel: +33 476 615 257  | 655, avenue de l'Europe | Linux, WWW, rpmfind,