Re: newsgroups for gnome

Ali Abdin [rafat@kcsnet.org] said:
> I disagree - Not everyone has newsgroup access and I have no desire or need
> to use DejaNews for it.
> And the current set-up with mailing lists seems to be working fine.

I wouldn't abandon the mailing list, i'd have a mail to news gateway or
some such. The GNU folks do that for their lists, iirc. Something so
that all mailing list traffic goes to the newsgroup and all news
traffic goes to the mailing lists. There might be problems with spam and
stuff, but i'm sure its nothing someone couldn't fix. :-)

--
Paul Visscher                                        paulv@cinternet.net
Systems Administrator