Re: How to render/update a small rectangle of GdkImlibImage in aGnomeCanvasImage ?

>  I see. It´s Ok so far, but I can not be satisfied to redraw a 800x800 or
>  even bigger Image every few seconds I got a new Line of data...
>
>  It is nessesary to see the aquired data online.
>
>  I´m rewriting my STM/AFM (Scanning Tunneling Microscopy/Atomic
>  Force Microscopy) Software from the libxforms-0.88...

Oh!  Now I see what you are trying to do.

You may want to use GdkRGB instead.  It lets you render portions of an
image very quickly and with a very nice API.  You just need an RGB or
grayscale buffer on your side, and you can ask GdkRGB to render
rectangular portions of that onto a drawable.

  Federico