Re: GNOME Usability Improvements - Fix the window manager!

+++ Mon, Aug 02, 1999 at 10:31:07PM -0500 +++
Dennis Lee e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.

> Mtools seems to handle the a: drive very well for a quick file save to
> floppy disk. Yes it is a command line tool (supper easy to use)
>
> I wonder if mtool commands could be folded into gmc?

Wouldn't that restrict the possible choice of file systems for the
floppy to one? I, for one, like to use file systems other than MS-DOS
for my floppies.

mawa
--
As long as you are still embarrassed by someone berating you or
plonking you on Usenet, you still treat your counterpart is human.