Need help with interface for theme editor

Hi. I'm writing a theme editor, rcedit, which will support both color and
pixmap themes. However, I'm at a loss as to what the interface should look
like. Therefore, I'm asking any interested parties to send me ideas,
designs, or mockups using glade or the gimp. If I choose your design,
I'm willing to list you as a co-author.

Here is what the interface will need to support for the app:
Preview area

For pixmap and per-widget color themes: A way to specify the style for
a specific widget class, such as, all GtkButtons are blue, etc.

For a simple color theme: Need to be able to specify font,
the four color settings (fg, bg, base, and text) for each of the five states
(Normal, Selected, Active, Prelight, Insensitive), and optionally,
background pixmap, theme engine.

I can (and have already) handle the coding, I just need to know how
to present it to the user.

For a look at the current interface, it is in cvs, module "rcedit".

Thanks!

--
Richard Hestilow <hestgray@ionet.net>
"Speak softly...drive a Sherman tank" -- They Might Be Giants