[Fwd: Gnome RPM Configuration Help]

I believe I made a mistake by posting this to the RPM newsgroup. Any one here able to help me out?

Kevin der Kinderen wrote:

I've read the RH6 manual and still can't figure out what's going on.
Here's the specifics...

1) operations:preferences:rpmfind:distrib = BlueSky. Wht is
bluesky? Isn't 6.0 Hedwig? What does the Distrib: field affect?

2) operations:preferences:distributions - I have no idea what I'm
looking at here. The first entry is for Alpha (I'm i386), second is
Alpha, 3rd is i386 - but there's no updates i386, 4th is sparc. I can
change the preferred mirror - but Origin and Sources remain as
previously set.

I really hate to say this - but glint seemed so much easier. Can someone
help me figure out what I'm looking at or point me to some more
information besides the RH manual?

Thanks,
Kevin

--