New features in gtcd

Hello,

I have added a number of new features to gtcd which you may be interested
in:
 - ability to submit new entries to cddb databases (currently supports
   both freedb.org and cddb.com).
 - Now gtcd writes correct cddb format files in ~/.cddbslave (this was
   necessary for submit to work correctly).
 - The track editor allows you to add some free form notes about a disc
   or its tracks (the EXTD and EXTTn sections of the cddb file
   respectively).

To test the submission code, click on the submit button in the track
editor.  For now, please use the testing mode submit types, in case there
are still some bugs in the code.

If you have any problems with this new code (I have only tested it on my
machine), please tell me so I can fix them.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/