Please help: : undefined symbol: __register_frame_info

Hi,
    Can someone please help me out with this one.  I have been going
about this for days, and I am using this list as a last resort.  I get
the following error when I try to start enlightenment.

enlightenment: error in loading shared libraries
: undefined symbol: __register_frame_info

This started happening after I installed the latest gnome rpms for
RedHat 5.2.  I followed all the instructions on the gnome site, but, as
you can see, I am stuck.  I can no longer use enlightenment at all, and
it used to work just fine.

Can someone please tell me how to fix this, which shared lib is the
problem?

Thanks in advance,
Brian