Re: Enlightenment and Gnome Panel on XINERAMA

You have it a bit backwards.  Without xinerama, an X server can have
multiple screens, each of which have a display with separate root windows.
Xinerama makes two displays look like one big one.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/