Re: Another proposal

using a laptop with only 800x600, having more than one toolbar on the same
line is great. If this were implimented, I'd like to see it work with the
menubar as well. With Windows and IE, I can save lots of space by putting
the menubar, the control buttons and the url bar on the same line. In
other words, it takes up the same amount of space as netscape with *all*
of the menus closed. also, by overlapping things I can make the url bar
wide while only having file and edit showing on the menu bar and <- , ->
reload and stop showing on the button bar.

--Ben