It's great to be alive and using Gnome!

Thanks, you marvelous gnome developers.

I switched themes for the first time in a while - nothing crashed,
nothing looked strange, nothing even flickered too much, very
comforting. BTW, I'm using the Cyrus themes for GTK and Enlightenment.
Markus Kniebes: Your themes rock, your homepage rocks, you rock. Thanks
Mark!

Gtk handles themes like this one a lot better now - it's very fast and
low on flicker.

The theme change called for changing the menu button and launcher icons
(why isn't this part of the themes?) and while doing that I discovered
you can drag the icons right from the properties panel onto the desktop
or Electric Eyes and back again. That rocks too! (I love it when I think
"wouldn't it be cool if..." and it turns out the coolness is there
already).

I love you guys!

Haukur Hreinsson