Amusing bug found in GMC

This is pretty cool. Make a drag window on the desktop and you'll see
that any window that wants to refresh itself can't do it. It's particuly
amusing when I'm downloading something in netscape. I can be a 30 sec
remaining on a download then I'll create a drag window on the desktop
and it'll freeze along with the rest of the desktop. The NS animation
will stop and so will the countdown. when I release the mouse it
refreshes the screen to where it should be at the point in time.
Compiling stuff is cool too. It's like hold screen but for the whole
desktop:). This from the Gnome/E 1.0.8 rpm release.

Peter
--
www.alphalinux.org
Peter Petrakis.        Warrior/Engineer        ppetrakis@alphalinux.org