Re: another gmc grab bug?

On Thu, Apr 22, 1999 at 09:44:59PM +0200, Richard Hult was heard to say:
> Package: gmc
> Version: 4.5.30
>
> The version is actually the latest from cvs as off 22 apr.
>
> I don't know if it is related to the recently fixed grab bug, but I've
> found something weird:
>
> 1. press-3 on desktop
> 2. no delay, release-3
> 3. move pointer to "arrange icons"
> 4. press-1
> 5. release-1
> 6. now you expect the icons to arrange and the menu to disappear, which it does not do.
> 7. press-1 and release-1 again. Nr 6 now happens.
>
> This works more or less every time I try, and of course with the other menu
> options too.
>
> (RH5.2 + everything cvs apr 22)
>
> Richard

  That's interesting..I see similar things happening on the panel right-click
menus occasionally..I'll right-click an applet to change its properties and I
have to click properties twice before it'll register.  Haven't reported it
because I couldn't reproduce it reliably, and I suspect it may be a GTK+ problem
(esp. now that it turns out the gmc has the problem also) rather than Gnome.

  Daniel

--
Anything that can go wrong, wfortune: segmentation fault, core dumped