Re: Gnome on FreeBSD??? No Luck!!!

Hi again,

Well, thanks to the kind folks on this list, I have managed to get gnome
fully compiled on FreeBSD...Thanks guys!

Unfortunately though, I seems I may have done something wrong, because
when I start gnome (using gnome-session in .xinitrc) I comes up but
there are no icons!!

The console spits out:

"gdk_imlib ERROR: Cannot load image:
/usr/local/share/pixmaps/tiles/tile-green-up.png

All fallbacks failed."

And it repeats this for EVERY image file it needs to load. Note: they
all appear to be png files.

Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong here?

I have everything installed including ImageMagic, etc.

Please help.
Thanks again!!
--
Devin.