Re: gnomepager_applet leaks memory

Owen Taylor wrote:

> "Mark B. Turner" <the.macronerd@mindspring.com> writes:
>
> > mine crashes the whole panel if i try to change the properties on the
> > second tab with the gnomepager config applet. Gnome-libs-1.0.8 and
> > core-1.0.5.
>
> Upgrade to GTK+-1.2.2. The tarballs have been on ftp.gtk.org
> for a couple of days. I just put them on ftp.gnome.org
> as well, which will hopefully reduce confusion.

Thanks, I will try it. However, I found that after rm -rf ~/.gnome* and
startx, if I add the gnome-pager before any other gnome component
crashes, I am able to set the properties successfully.

> Regards,
>                                         Owen
>
> [ Hmm, Since when has gnome-list@gnome.org been
>   "Gnome ticket database" ? ]
It popped up when I hit Reply to All. I don't know where it came from,
it's not in my address book???

--
Mark B. Turner
"What is the difference between Windows and a virus?