Re: gnomepager_applet leaks memory

Sam Steingold <sds@goems.com> writes:

> I submitted this as bug 618:
>
> USER       PID %CPU %MEM   VSZ  RSS TTY      STAT START   TIME COMMAND
> sds      29162  0.0  2.9 25580 3768 ?        S    Apr12   8:05 gnomepager_applet --activate-goad-server gnomepager_applet
>
> I think that 25MB is way too much for an applet.

I think we've tracked down the cause of this - there were
a couple of leaks - one in the gnomepager, one in GTK+.

(The leak is when a window changes titles - so it was possible
 to trigger this very easily with gtcd, which constantly
 changes its title)

Both leaks have been fixed in CVS, and should be fixed
in the next set of tarballs, whenever that is.

Regards,
                                        Owen