panel bug.

There seems to be a bug in panel.  I would like to see if someone else can
duplicate this before I send in a bug report.

>From the panel, create a drawer, click on the drawer, you should see a
drawer panel, right-click on the panel, choose "remove panel", and panel
will core dump.  I duplicated this behavior on my machine at work and my
machine at home.  Have others seen this problem?  I'm on a windows machine
so I can't provide a stack trace.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/