gmc mouse grabs

  I just noticed that gmc seems to sometimes grab the mouse while scanning
remote directories over ftpfs.  This is rather annoying and, I suspect, a bug.
At least, I hope it's a bug and not a feature!  It seems to be related to using
the tree on the left to switch directories.

  This is with the latest debs (I've given up on CVS for now..might pick it up
again when the next development cycle starts)--I believe the gmc included is
4.5.30.  At least, that's what the "About.." box says. :-)

  Daniel

--
  Wisdom is one of the few things that looks bigger the farther away it is.

  -- Terry Pratchett