Re: gmc selecting desktop freezes processes

On Tue, Apr 20, 1999 at 10:52:01PM +0200, Richard Hult was heard to say:
> Actually I think it is when you double-click button-1 to get rid of the menu
> that the mouse get grabbed.
>
> That is: press-3, release-3, double-click-1 outside menu. => grab
>
> This works every time.
> Richard

  I don't think so..I can do it without double-clicking, just clicking a second
time fairly quickly (within about a second?)

  Daniel

--
  Man is timid; he no longer says 'I think' or 'I am' but quotes some prophet
 or sage.