GMC problem, and theming GIMP

First off, these new RPM's cured about 95% of all the bugs I was having,
GMC is now almost 99.9% there for me and it kicks ass!  One thing I am
noticing though is that in the left hand tree-list there are no + signs
until i click on a directory that I know to have sub directories.  Once I
do, the directory unfolds and a minus appears.  Anyone else seeing this?

And while I've got your attention, how can I make the gimp themed?  I
could find any info on this.

---
Joshua W. H. Steiner - joschi@eds.org - http://eds.org/~joschi

"Students achieving oneness will move ahead to twoness."
   - Woody Allen