Re: Could someone please respond...

Okay, let me get this straight, you want to be able to have teh re-scan
mountable devices option on the root menu under enlightenment correct?  ie
you click on the middle button and one of the options is "re-scan
mountable devices"?

I'm asking for clarification because usually the click on the first button
will give you all of gmc's desktop options.  You will need to have gmc
running though otherwise it doesn't show.  I think this is the only way I
know of to get to the re-sacn mountable devices, since that is a function
of gmc.

If you wanted to do it from enlightenment's root menu, there would have to
be some external program that would tell gmc to re-scan it's mountable
devices.  Probably more trouble than it's worth to implement.

	sri