Re: Why 'the logout problem' is a GNOME problem, not a WM problem

> From: "Michael Rogers" <bastard_machine@hotmail.com>

> There are legitimate reasons for shutting down your wm but leaving
> Gnome running. Perhaps Enlightenment's "Logout" feature should be
> renamed "Exit Enlightenment" to avoid confusion, but that's a
> question for E's developers, not Gnome's.

Enlightenment's [X] button is very specifically marked "Exit" when you point at
it, and the ToolTip says "Exit Enlightenment".  It doesn't say "LogOut" anywhere
I can find =OZ

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'  "That weenie's avoiding me!" - Scott McNealy about i.am/BillZebub