Re: Writing a GNOME mail client.

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999 16:26:33 Ronald de Man wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 18, 1999 at 03:59:04PM -0400, Jesse D . Sightler wrote:
> > Exchange supports POP/IMAP.  Therefore, fetchmail can access it.  Simple, eh?
>
> Not when POP/IMAP are disabled... And I'm pretty sure this is company
> policy.

If this is the case, then I seriously doubt that they would appreciate you accessing
the system from any a Gnome mail client anyway.  :)  Perhaps you could get them to
use the web-based front end?  It is quite nice.

Jesse D. Sightler
http://www3.pair.com/jsight/

"An honest answer can get you into a lot of trouble."
         - Anonymous