Re: Writing a GNOME mail client.

Sorry for the slow response, I've been forced to live on a modem this week
whilst away from my nice ISDN connection. :)

http://msdn.microsoft.com has the bulk of the publicly available stuff.
That plus a couple of decent MAPI books I have that I don't remember the
titles of at the moment (I'm still away) should be enough to explain how
things work in the magic land of theory. :)

It would be interesting to do without Microsoft's libraries to help. The
COM variant MAPI (at least extended MAPI) is built around requires a lot
of RPCs back and forth that their libraries handle most of for you.

When I get back next week I'll send the names of the books I have if
anyone is interested.

_Steve