Re: CVS problems: inconsistent, bad host.

On Sun, Apr 18, 1999 at 03:19:04AM +0200, Tomas Ogren wrote:
> On 18 April, 1999 - John Huttley sent me these 1,2K bytes:
>
> > Whould someone in RHAD please forward this to the person who admins cvs.
> >
> > Subject: Anoncvs problems
> > 1. One of the cvs servers will always give 'no route to host'. Please
> > delete it from the DNS.
>
> It helps if you can say which one it is...
>
> > 2. CVS mirrors wildly consistent. Example follows.
>
> Here too...

it's dagon.mandrake.net
I've had that machine down forever and a day, but no one has done anything
about it - and I've publically said MANY times to take it out of rotation.

| Mandrake (Geoff Harrison)                | http://mandrake.net          |
| Senior Software Engineer - VA Research   | http://www.varesearch.com    |
| Co-Author - Enlightenment Window Manager | http://www.enlightenment.org |
| linux.com - Advisory Board Member        | http://www.linux.com         |
"It was then at 3 AM - sitting at Dennys - that I realized that my friends and
I had turned out to be the very people my mother had tried so hard to keep
me sheltered from."