Re: CVS problems: inconsistent, bad host.

On 18 April, 1999 - John Huttley sent me these 1,2K bytes:

> Whould someone in RHAD please forward this to the person who admins cvs.
>
> Subject: Anoncvs problems
> 1. One of the cvs servers will always give 'no route to host'. Please
> delete it from the DNS.

It helps if you can say which one it is...

> 2. CVS mirrors wildly consistent. Example follows.

Here too...

/Tomas - admin of 2 (hopefully) up-to-date cvs servers
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå