Re: debian/ directories in CVS -- useful?

On Sat, Apr 17, 1999 at 03:28:09PM -0400, Daniel Burrows was heard to say:

>   Ok, this is wrong..I apologize..libgnome 1.0.8 is apparently available since
> the last time I checked.  I still prefer CVS builds, though; should
> I just stick with my current install method or can I create Debian packages?
>
>   Daniel

  Just to carry the conversation with myself a little further:

  Ok.  I decided to nuke the CVS build and get the .debs, except for
gnumeric and gnomeicu.  No problems, they're up-to-date [ except that the menu
is a horrible mess, but until the merged menus get incorporated I don't see a
good solution.  And this isn't a problem with the .debs, except that I have
my Debian menus again (YAY!) and so the Gnome panel menu got a little cluttered
up, even though I hid the 'System Menu' on the main button.. ]

  Daniel

--
  You will soon forget this.