Re: Writing a GNOME mail client.

Just wondering what this means for Balsa.  Balsa is, I believe, the
official GNOME mail client;  does this announcement mean the Balsa project
will be vigorously implimented, or are plans for an entirely new mail
client in the works.  And I do indeed agree that this area (perhaps along
with an integrated help system for GNOME apps) of  a mail client needs to
be developed.