todays CVS-Orbit fails to compile

Hi !

 trying to compile todays CVS-Orbit i got this error (sources were
 distclean) :

make[4]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/gnome_cvs/ORBit/popt'
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc -Wall -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -o libpopt.la
popt.lo findme.lo poptparse.lo poptconfig.lo popthelp.lo
libtool: link: you must specify an installation directory with
`-rpath'

 To me this seems to be a bug in the *.am / *in files ?!
 Versions:
 automake 1.4
 autoconf 2.13
 libtool  1.2

 config was done this way:
./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr/local/gnome/ \
  --with-gtk-prefix=/usr/local/gnome \
  --host=i586-pc-linux-gnu

 anyone able to fix this ? or to tell me what i did wrong ?

 cu / mfg christoph
--
Java ist die Fortsetzung von C mit anderen Mitteln.