Long live the B*z**r

Hm.

I don't call it "the Bazaar", since I don't think the analogy is good
and and since I don't particularly like ESR.

Nevertheless, Open Source^W^Wfree software is great. Do `cvs update'
here, file a bug report there, watch your source tree recheck,
reconfigure and remake itself elsewhere...

And whoa! Suddenly the ASClock applet doesn't segfault anymore, and
there is a themable clock made of stone, displaying Asimov time if I
want it to, in an auto-hiding corner panel. It's one of the most
obscenely cool things I've ever saw.

Keep it up, etc. etc.

mawa
--
...Roxanne falls in love with Christian, a cavileer in Cyrano's
regiment who hasn't got the brains god gave an eclair...