Re: How do I make my backspace and delete key work

Thus spake mark@hoist.nlcomm.com:
> > Sorry for sending this again, but it's bugging me, and I've got no
> > reply.  How do I make my backspace and delete keys work as they
> > should?
>
> This is probably the single most annoying thing about Unix when
> you switch from DOS/Windoze.

Not true, albeit close. The most annoying thing is that with the
default X setup and any window manager I've ever seen the focus
switching behaves differently depending on whether you have or don't
have NumLock on.

Now, in my previous life I was X programmer, so I know that XFree
(X11R6) defines numlock as modifier and that window actions depend on
modifiers, etc, but when I tried to explain this to my non-unix
fellows I made myself look rather silly (What? Do I really have to
switch off numlock when I want to switch focus with the mouse ?)

	bobo rajec
	bspc