Re: gmc compile fails on Solaris 2.6

> From: Lyndon Drake <lyndon@stat.auckland.ac.nz>

> MAX                                 gscreen.o

Yup, I got this too.  I copied over the #define of MAX from regex.c in the same
directory, and that worked fine - as long as I did it *after* the #includes, not
before.  One of those #includes is #undefine'ing it =O(

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'  "That weenie's avoiding me!" - Scott McNealy about i.am/BillZebub