SV: Is Esound configurable?

Yes, soundmonitor is very nice, but maybe there should be a Esound Capplet ?

Daniel

> Hi
> 	I've installed the latest gnome Rpm's on a redhat 5.2 machine. I
would
> like to know if there are configuration options for Esound anywhere?

If you go to the gqmpeg web site, the author has a great esound applet
that runs on your panel that you can control esound with. I haven't tried
it myself, but it has some nice features, allowing you to turn esd off,
on, and other esdctl features.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/