problems with self-built rpm's (solved), but one (small) new problem + perhaps new SuSE packages tomorrow

Hi!

I was able to solve the two problem which I reported a few hours ago,
but now there's a new problem with imlib ( I think).

All icons are ok, but the two small ones in the menu (About and Logout)
and the icons on the "Yes" "No" "Cancel" "Apply" Buttons.

If you could help me to solve this, perhaps I will provide SuSE 6.0 rpm
packages in one or two days. (after testing it on an other machine)

richard