Attention Swedish people.

Hi all,

This is primary intended for Swedish Gnome people(well, anyone willing to
join is of course free to do so, but well speak swedish ;)

I' ve set up a mailinglist for Swedish Gnome people, it's primay intended to
try to cordinate swedish people that are
using Gnome.

I hope that we could bring translators,programmers and regular users
together so that for example we could help out the people already started
translate Gnome documentation and .desktop files etc.
And also help new programmers and gnome users to find their way in using and
developing gnome and it's programs.
Maybe even schedule some meetings so that we all could get together.
(Wlug will probobly try to fix something soon)

Of course it's intended to be a complement for  this list.

You find more info (and the hypermail archive) at
http://wlug.westbo.se/lists/index.html and http://wlug.westbo.se/gnome

Regards

Daniel

PS If this somehow is a really stupid idea or in any way the wrong way to do
it, please let me know.

Daniel Persson

http://www.abonet.se  <---  Abonet Data AB
http://wlug.westbo.se   <--- Westbo Linux User Group