Re: jpeg lib

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999 jgauthier@kamikaze.whiteboard.net wrote:
> I'm sure this is a frequently asked question.
> But.. i've installed Imlib, and it reports:
> Wrong JPEG library version: library is 62, caller expects 61
>
> The jpeg version is 6.2b. What version does it want in order to be happy?

This used to be a FAQ.  Make sure you wipe any copy of libjpeg.so.61 off
of your system.  Whatever is looking for libjpeg version 6a (i.e. 61),
upgrade or compile it.  There were some very buggy versions of 6a out
there. Most distributions haven't touched that version in well over a
year.

Best of Luck,
-Gleef