Re: jpeg lib

Here's the weird thing. This is a brand new RH5.2 install. which
comes with 6b. I have no idea what library is trying to find a 6a library.
(hasn't reared it's ugly head until installed gnome apps)
Quite strange.   I tried 'strace'ing Eterm to see if i could determine
where the message is coming from, with no luck.
if anyone has any pointers, I would appreciate it!