drag and drop issue

Hi,

First of all, I caved and started making my own RPMS from the tarballs.
Thanks to fairly complete .spec files included in the tarballs, it was not
such a hard task.

Now I have all the latest software, and I would like to ask for input on a
gmc bug that I found.

When a file in the right pane is dragged to a directory that is in the
same pane but not visible, the gmc right pane needs to be scrolled while
you are *holding* the file to be relocated.

This can be done by dragging the file from the bottom of a large directory
to the upper edge of the pane. The gmc pane will scroll upward to help you
find the destination icon, but all the icons in the newly scrolled area
are not visible. They are not redrawn correctly.

To recap, this bug can be reproduced by dragging a file at the bottom of a
large directory to a location at the top the directory which is not
visible. As the pane is scrolled upward by gmc, the bug manifests itself
and the icons in the newly scrolled to area are not redrawn.

-FDS