ICE theme in Enlightenment 15.5

I realise that this is a Gnome mailing list but I don't know who else to
ask....

When I'm in E and change to the ICE theme (The nice clean one with the
pretty titlebars) everything is fine. When I log out of X and go back in
later the mouse pointer's changed from its normal pointer to the 'X' you see
before when you run startx, before X loads the windowmanager.

Anyone else having this problem? and if so do you know how to fix it?

Many thanx, Gary.