Re: debian tarball install guide
- From: Kenneth MacDonald <kenny holyrood ed ac uk>
- To: "Tri" <merlintm bellsouth net>
- Cc: <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: debian tarball install guide
- Date: 10 Apr 1999 12:32:14 +0100
>>>>> "Tri" == Tri <email@example.com> writes:
Tri> I thinking of writing a debian 2.1, gnome tarball install
Tri> guide. I'm wondering if there is any demand for this? Tri
Tri> PS. The guide will use the /opt directory.
You should make a heads up in firstname.lastname@example.org too
then. I know Jim Pick has been working on getting a structure in
place to make .debs from snapshots, so much of that work may overlap
ADML Support, EUCS, The University of Edinburgh.
] [Thread Prev