Re: Text boxes crashing in gmc

Jesse D . Sightler wrote:

> Are you using themes?  If so, you need the latest gnome-libs installed
> or you will experience bad crashes under some circumstances.

I'm using the standard enlightment theme but i don't think that counts.
it's my text boxes that crash in all gnome apps.  I have
gnome-libs-1.0.3-7 and the devel too.  is there a newer one i should be
looking for?   Do these gnome-libs problems manifest themselves as
problems in the text boxes?  or Gdk errors?

thanks.
rob