Re: GNOME libs 1.0.7 has been released

    On every patch I have tried to use on my source tree, I get an error
that says:
on line xx: \ No newline at end of line.
The way I have fixed this is to delete the offending line, and subsequent
ones that give me errors. In the process, i notice there are other lines
like these in the diff file, but they dont cause a problem. Could someone
explain this to me? Is this error on my end, or has the patch been messed
up? I am far from a programmer... :)